1) Ng, L. L. & Ishak, S. N. A. (2018). Instructor’s Direct and Indirect Feedback: How do they Impact Learners’ Written Performance? 3L: The Southeast Asian Journal of English Language Studies, 24(3), 95 – 110
2) Y.H. Chan, N.L. Wong & L.L.Ng . (2017). Japanese language students' perception of using anime as a teaching tool, Indonesian Journal of Applied Linguistics, 7(1), 93-104.
3) A. P. , Ho & L. L., Ng. (2017). Effects of learners' language proficiency on their language learning strategies. Malaysian Journal of Languages and Linguistics, 6(1), 11-26.
4) A.C. Lee, L.L. Ng & H.E. Ngeh. (2017). Investigating The Usage Of Vocabulary Learning Strategies Among High And Low Proficiency Malay Undergraduates. International Journal of Modern Languages and Applied Linguistics, 1(1), 1-18
5) Chew, S.Y. & Ng, L.L. (2016). The Relevance of Personality and Language Proficiency on the Participation Style of ESL Learners in Face-to-Face and Online Discussions. The Asia- Pacific Education Researcher, 25(4), 605 - 613.
6) Ho, A.P. & Ng, L.L. (2016). Gender based differences in language learing strategies among undergraduates in a Malaysian public university. Issues in Language Studies journal, 5(2),
7) Shin-Yi Chew & Lee-Luan Ng, 2015. Participation style of ESL learners in face-to-face and online discussions. Malaysian Journal of ELT Research, Vol 11(2), pp.68-81
8) Asiah Kassim & Ng, Lee Luan. 2014. Investigating the efficacy of focused and unfocused corrective feedback on the accurate use of prepositions in written work. English Language Teaching 7(2):119-130.
Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin
Certified Trainer of Nvivo 12, a qualitative data analysis software. (Note: This software is capable of dealing with Asian languages like Japanese and Mandarin)