When the ISS course selection starts, undergraduates have the priority to select the course. The regulations of the course selection priority and administration are the same as the General Education courses.
1) Courses offered during BFSU ISS will be 2-credit courses. 32 hours equal 2 credits.
2) Since the duration of summer session is very short, courses will be taught intensively. For BFSU students, the maximum credit per person is 4 in four years to ensure the teaching quality. Once a student completes selecting his/her courses, no change is allowed. The credits received in the ISS can be transferred into the credits of General Education courses or courses with Disciplinary Orientation accordingly (please visit our website for module description)..
3) For non-BFSU students, an official transcript will be provided upon completing the course. Please consult your undergraduate education advisor with course syllabus and instructor introduction about whether the credits can be transferred.
1) The grading regulations are the same as the BFSU Administration Regulations of Undergraduate Enrollment. Course assessments could be close tests, oral tests, essays and reading reports, etc., in accordance to specific objectives of different courses. Performance will be graded according to both the assessment result and in-class evaluation. The full mark is 100.
2) Students' attendance in the class and exam will be taken into consideration for grading. Any absence of the exam will be grade as 0, which will be recorded in the transcript.
1) All BFSU students do not receive additional transcript and certification for their ISS courses. All grades can be checked in BFSU Integrated Educational Administration System.
2) All non-BFSU students shall receive an official transcript and certification offered by BFSU ISS upon completion.
|Score||Grade||Grade Point per Credit|